Our purpose is to create long-term value for shareholders and the people of Mozambique through the development of the Revuboè Mine.
To achieve our goals, we must:
- Drive towards a committed organisation in which every individual accepts responsibility and is rewarded for results.
- Respect Mozambican culture and the Mozambican people, to develop and maintain healthy and open relationships with the community, its leaders, and all levels of Government.
- Earn the trust of employees, the community, shareholders, customers and suppliers by being open and honest in our communications and consistently delivering on commitments.
- Safety — an overriding commitment to health and safety.
- The Environment — responsible stewardship and sustainable development.
- Respect for each other — embracing trust, teamwork, involvement and recognising the challenge of operating in a rapidly changing community.
- Integrity — being honest and straightforward in our dealings.
- The courage to lead — accepting the responsibility to deliver positive outcomes.
We are successful in creating value when:
- We value and respect the community and environment in which we operate.
- Every employee starts each day with a sense of purpose and ends each day with a sense of accomplishment.
- The community in which we operate values our contribution.
- Our shareholders realise expected returns on their investment.
- Our customers and suppliers are benefiting from our business relationships